Thursday 14 February 2013

The MAD Blog Awards

It has come as a big surprise that I have found myself nominated for a MAD Blog Award, in the category of "Best New Blog".

I have heard of the Blog Awards previously, but have always thought them to be for much larger blogs.  I am extremely flattered that someone "out there" has chosen my blog as their favourite new one!

In order to participate in the nominations process, I need to share this news with the people who read my blog, along with details of how to vote.

If you would like to nominate my blog (which is http://pollyrabbit.blogspot.co.uk/ ) - or any other for that matter - for a MAD Blog Award, please visit their website by clicking here, where you will also find details of lots and lots of other blogs to read if that takes your fancy!

Thanks very much.... award or no award, it's always lovely to think that someone, somewhere enjoys reading my wafflings... which makes writing them feel even more special.

MAD Blog Awards

1 comment:

  1. Here We Are Together26 February 2013 at 04:26

    Just popping in to say hello. The MAD nominations are closed, but I hope you do well! Much love,
    Miri

    ReplyDelete